Sunday, December 8, 2013

Process begins


After a whirlwind of a week, it's official - I'll soon be based in Boise covering legislature for The Argonaut, a publication I love dearly. While I know it's going to be quite the transformative experience for me, it's also going to come with many great challenges. Here's to maintaining a fairly high level of caffeination, accepting change as it comes and becoming a content powerhouse.


My current To-Do list in preparation for Boise:
- Find an apartment with either a 6-month or month-to-month lease policy
- Read up on processes of the Idaho Legislature
- Follow minority and majority leadership on Twitter
- Finally figure out how to really use InstaGram  instagram
- Clean out closet, (goodbye comfy tees, hello button-ups and blazers)
- Also finally upgrade my cell, (my slide Pantech can officially return to 2000, where it belongs)
- Get some pants hangers...I suppose the crumple-style of organization won't really cut it anymore
- Oh yeah, and I suppose I still have to wrap up the rest of finals week...



There will surely be another to-do list once I actually arrive to Boise. Until then, time to also start compiling a list of great restaurants, coffee shops and fun things to do in free time - we'll see how much free time there is.

--CR

No comments:

Post a Comment